Tales of a Ninth-Grade Molly

I'm Molly-- a nice Mormon girl who tries hard not to wear ugly pants. If you're feeling masochistic, entrench yourself in my tame, frustrated, fry-eating existence.

7:45 am

Some days you have a lot to write about, you know?

And sometimes whole weeks go by where nothing happens but boring stuff.

I don't want to walk back in those doors of Eastlake High School. Yesterday, I felt so completely lost... literally. I walked up and down, around, outside, explored four builgings before I finally asked someone for help. I was trying to find my math class. The woman I asked turned around and I saw that she had the most evil face imaginable on a human being. She scowled at me. I gulped out "nevermind" and ran quickly away from her.

I asked an older-looking student for directions. She rolled her eyes and pointed to the building directly behind me.

Guess who was the teacher of my long-searched-for beginning Algebra class?

That's right. The evil-faced lady. I kept my head hidden behind my new purple 3-ring the entire period.

Anyway, like I was saying... the kids at high school are Wierd. None of the girls wear shirts. Of course I don't mean they go topless... no. They do wear gratuitous torso coverings. It would be illegal not to.

But I thought our high school had a dress code? Maybe I misinterpreted it. Maybe, instead of saying we're not supposed to wear spaghetti straps and bare-midriffs, it was really indicating that this is the school uniform.

I know. Snideness doesn't make freinds. And something about moats and eyeballs.

0 Wisecracks:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counters
medical assisting schools