Tales of a Ninth-Grade Molly

I'm Molly-- a nice Mormon girl who tries hard not to wear ugly pants. If you're feeling masochistic, entrench yourself in my tame, frustrated, fry-eating existence.

Thursday, September 5, 11:20 am

Another thing that is shocking me-- boy facial hair. Apparently, some boys in high school think they're old enough to grow it. It seems that Soul Patches (also known as 'flavor savers') are the thing this year.

I am, however, experiencing many varied examples of creative facial-hair growth. Goatees. Mustaches with beards. There's one guy who's sitting in front of me right now in my biology class who has no hair on his chin, just UNDER his chin and all over his neck. Like Brigham Young. In those beard pictures of him. You know what I mean.

I didn't know boys grew hair on their necks. I'll have to file that information away for future reference.

0 Wisecracks:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counters
medical assisting schools