Tales of a Ninth-Grade Molly

I'm Molly-- a nice Mormon girl who tries hard not to wear ugly pants. If you're feeling masochistic, entrench yourself in my tame, frustrated, fry-eating existence.

Fri, Sept 20, 1:45 pm

So, totally wierd--

My pants weren't dry this morning because my mom did like five loads of laundry yesterday and I never had a chance to wash them. So I had on some shorts today, even though it's fifty degrees. I'm willing to brave fifty degree weather in shorts if it means avoiding the only clean pair of jeans that I have left-- the highwater khakis that I washed with my mom's new purple bra by accident during the first week of school.

Yeah. So you understand, right? Anyway, I was trying to keep my knees from knocking from the cold, just innocently walking by the "stoop."

Let me tell you about the stoop-- it's the coolest random piece of concrete on school property. It's the step that leads up to the English wing. It's where all the dread-headed guitar players hang out and reminisce about Jimi Hendrix and burst into random guitar band mania.

Anyway, I was walking by, and suddenly, just as I was passing the second staircase that leads down to my math class, I heard something that sounded suspiciously like a whistle.

I turned around, expecting to see some mircominied, spaggheti strapped, stilletto wearing female masochist, but there was nothing. Nobody. Just me.

I looked suspiciously at the two boys sitting on the stoop and one of them saluted me mockingly.

Holy Crud, my mom might have been right.

I'm not sure how i feel about that.

All I can say is, I'll definitely be wearing pants again tommorrow. And for the rest of my life.


My math teacher took me aside today and told me that she was concerned with the downward trend that my test scores has been taking-- I explained to her that I have less time to study when I have dishes to do and ski practice to go to and seminary in the morning, and she got this absolutely terrifyingly wrinkled expression on her evil-looking face.

I think she's gonna call my mom. Heavenly Father, please twinkle me. Right now. I've been a good girl, right? I mean, I didn't ask that boy to whistle. And my shorts are only a couple of inches above knee length. Nobody's perfect!!! They don't make knee length shorts anymore, Heavenly Father!!

oy.

Just realized that the disgusting smell that has been making me want to hurl ever since I came into the computer lab is emanating from me---

I stepped in dog doo on the way over.

obviously, this is not my day.

0 Wisecracks:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counters
medical assisting schools