Tales of a Ninth-Grade Molly

I'm Molly-- a nice Mormon girl who tries hard not to wear ugly pants. If you're feeling masochistic, entrench yourself in my tame, frustrated, fry-eating existence.

Tuesday,Sept17,3:30pm

Alas,I do not wish to remove them.

The magic, the beautiful feeling of stylish leggings.

I wore them for as long as I could Monday night(I thought about sleeping in them, but then I realized that would make them wrinkled and unusable for Tuesday).

Seminary was sooooo awesome. Not because I really care about impressing people, good gravy, no. I just felt so free--- free from worrying over whether Ugly Pants Boy was snickering about me to his little beanie-clad friend.

Well, unfortunately it turns out he WAS snickering about me-- Marsie overheard and later told me that he was making fun of my hair, which I braided last night after I took a shower, and so it ended up being all kinky and wierd.

But so what. Hair is eminently changeable, whereas pants--well. You've seen what I've had to go through for these.

Marsie is disgusted with me for "caving", as she puts it, but then I gave her a look and mentioned that I had FHE with the Stevensons, and she immediately got all giggly and peppered me with questions-- so there you go. Both of us have joined the ranks of deep-freeze candidates.

Speaking of Mark Stevenson (even though I'm sooooo sick of speaking of him), he's actually kind of cool. Wierd, but cool. The only thing that bugs me about him is his... well, it's hard to explain. I think he likes thinking of me as needing mentoring, or something. He went to great length to explain to me last night how it's uncool to answer questions during sunday school.

Whatever. I take pity on the poor teachers. I mean, yes, they're obvious questions. Yes, they ask practically the same questions every week. But, c'mon. Just pretend you're in a kabuki play-- answer when it's your turn, KWIM? Just say your line so that poor brother Jones can stop panicking that nobody's answering the questions.

The other thing is his black nail polish. I wonder if Marsie has noticed that yet. Perhaps I had best point it out to her.


Heh. Ella didn't say anything about my pants. I think that's a good sign.

0 Wisecracks:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counters
medical assisting schools