Tales of a Ninth-Grade Molly

I'm Molly-- a nice Mormon girl who tries hard not to wear ugly pants. If you're feeling masochistic, entrench yourself in my tame, frustrated, fry-eating existence.

2:15 pm

I'm in choir class right now. We're singing for the first time today.

Actually, nobody is really singing. They're just holding up their music to hide their faces and doing various non-singing related activities, such as applying lip gloss.

There are two girls sitting next to me who actually are singing, although slightly off key. I get to sing alto, which basically means I sing three notes over and over again. The three notes change from song to song. So I'm exercizing seven notes of my range, at least.

In exactly thirty minutes I will be dismissed from this class, and will have nowhere to go but ski practice. There's no backing out now. I'm terrified. I have suddenly realized that I have no memory of ever being on skiis, other than that picture I mentioned. And I don't even have a memory of that incident either... only the picture.

People are going to laugh at me.

0 Wisecracks:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counters
medical assisting schools