Tales of a Ninth-Grade Molly

I'm Molly-- a nice Mormon girl who tries hard not to wear ugly pants. If you're feeling masochistic, entrench yourself in my tame, frustrated, fry-eating existence.

5:45 pm

Hahahahah I am a terrible skiier.

I'm laughing because, as they say, laugh and the world laughs with you, cry and everyone thinks you're lame.

Anyway, downhill skiing and cross country skiing are different sports. With downhill skiing, you have the benefit of the ski lift to get you up hills.

With cross country skiing, not only do you have to go up hills without the benefit of complex machinery, but you have lovely slick skiis and long pointy poles to trip you and stab yourself with.

I have square-shaped bruises on my knees from falling forward directly onto my skiis fifty times.



I don't want to talk about it.

0 Wisecracks:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counters
medical assisting schools