Tales of a Ninth-Grade Molly

I'm Molly-- a nice Mormon girl who tries hard not to wear ugly pants. If you're feeling masochistic, entrench yourself in my tame, frustrated, fry-eating existence.

Saturday, Sept 21

So, they've canceled the race today.

Wanna know why?

Too much snow. No, I'm not kidding.

It's blizzarding up in Truckee, so I guess I can't race today. So sad, isn't it?

I'm sure that Ella will be upset over being denied the opportunity to whup my butt again. But actually, this time I had a chance at beating her-- it was a freestyle race, and I'm better at that. So I'm a little dissappointed. Plus all the visualizing (I imagined Lindsey Lohan this time) is all totally a wash.

I never thought I'd be disappointed about being told I don't have to participate in a three mile race. Things definitely change, don't they, your first year of high school.

Speaking of which, I'm going to weed all of mom's two acres garden so that I can buy proper leg coverings. I'm not going to repeat yesterday's episode. She struck a bargain with me-- if I get the whole thing done, she'll give me $50.00.

Nice, huh???

It will probably take me about a hundred hours anyway, so it comes out to about the same, but what ev. It's easier to have a goal in mind.

Off I go.

0 Wisecracks:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counters
medical assisting schools