Tales of a Ninth-Grade Molly

I'm Molly-- a nice Mormon girl who tries hard not to wear ugly pants. If you're feeling masochistic, entrench yourself in my tame, frustrated, fry-eating existence.

9:20 pm

It's Kelsey's dish night tonight.

My ski coach says I can't use the equipment that my parents gave me to use for ski team. He says I have to get new stuff.

My mom and dad have skiis and poles and boots from the late seventies. The poles have those round donut things on the bottom the size of horses' hooves. Apparently this is not cool. Ella smirked and slightly pretended she didnt' know me when we got out on the snow.

I like going down hills better than going up hills.

ANyway, my ski coach has a fixation with urine. He spent a whole half hour lecturing us about what the right "color" of urine is. And how we have to drink a gallon of water a day every hour if we're going to have urine that is a "healthy color".

Seriously embarrassing.

So now I have to tell my parents that I want new ski boots and ski poles. The team loans out skiis, thank goodness. So it'll only be about three hundred dollars, including the ski club membership.

Knowing my mom, I'll be weeding the garden at 50 cents an hour for the next three years of my life.

0 Wisecracks:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counters
medical assisting schools