Tales of a Ninth-Grade Molly

I'm Molly-- a nice Mormon girl who tries hard not to wear ugly pants. If you're feeling masochistic, entrench yourself in my tame, frustrated, fry-eating existence.

Wednesday, Sept 11th, 2006, 1:00 pm

Today there was a kind of vigil around the flag pole at lunch where the baptist kids usually pray every morning.

It's interesting how kids who are usually so, like, "I hate the world and I don't care", are different when that kind of thing happens. Everyone was so serious, and listened while a few different kids who had people they knew die shared their stories and talked about the people.

Ugly Pants boy ended up standing next to me and was actually sort of nice to me, which was too wierd for words.

aaaah! Mr Davies came in the room!!! I'm about to embarrass myself to death, but I know that at least I'll die happy, having sung that amazing black aretha solo just once with a choir to back me up.

oooohhh, the butterflies. They almost feel good. I'm such a masochist.

0 Wisecracks:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counters
medical assisting schools