Tales of a Ninth-Grade Molly

I'm Molly-- a nice Mormon girl who tries hard not to wear ugly pants. If you're feeling masochistic, entrench yourself in my tame, frustrated, fry-eating existence.

5:30 pm.

My knees are permanently week. I might as get knee replacement surgery right now. As I was changing out of my skirt and into jeans after church, I nearly killed my little sister by falling on her.

Hey, if I have knee replacements, do you think maybe I could get out of the 5K ski race this saturday?

Probably not, knowing my coach. He's more worried about the color of my urine.

Well, my talk was OK.

My mom said she was really proud of me, and that it was very articulate except for the part where I rambled on about stilletto heels.

I didn't see ugly pants boy anywhere today. Thank goodness. And Sister Schottal asked me if I would be available for babysitting on Saturday after my ski race, so I guess I can buy the Perfect Pants pretty soon.

Good thing--- I think these ones are getting shorter. At least, they look higher on my shins than the last time I put them on.

0 Wisecracks:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counters
medical assisting schools