Tales of a Ninth-Grade Molly

I'm Molly-- a nice Mormon girl who tries hard not to wear ugly pants. If you're feeling masochistic, entrench yourself in my tame, frustrated, fry-eating existence.

5:50 pm

Yay!!

I have been saved, by sister Schotall, my YW president. She wants me to watch her three kids tonight and said she'd pay me $20 to do it. I guess I'm responsible baby-sitting age now!

Holy freakin' cow, that's a lot of money. That's 20 hours of weeding!!

Oh wait... the phone is ringing. Be back.


OH MY. My bishop just called... he said that his wife wants to double with the YW pres. and her husband... so he wants me to watch his kids, too! He has 4 kids, and he says he'll pay $25.00.

I'M NEARLY SAVED. Mom doesn't even have to drive me... sister Schotall said she'd pick me up.

0 Wisecracks:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counters
medical assisting schools