Tales of a Ninth-Grade Molly

I'm Molly-- a nice Mormon girl who tries hard not to wear ugly pants. If you're feeling masochistic, entrench yourself in my tame, frustrated, fry-eating existence.

Tuesday, Sept. 10th, 4:30 pm

OK, you're not going to believe this, but

I did it.

I went and sang for Mr. Davies, my choir teacher.

He was really surprised. Most people are, when they hear me... I'm a small girl with an enthusiastic pair of lungs. Anyway, he said he'd let me try it tommorrow in choir.

YES YES YES!!!

well, I'm kinda biting my nails, too.

My scary math teacher made a football player cry today. And then she came up to me and asked me if I wanted extra help with my homework... I haven't been doing so well on my assignments lately. Math is one of those things that doesn't come naturally for me. I make a million mistakes in every problem, and it takes me like five times to get each answer right.

I wish I could go after school, but I have ski practice. I'm actually late for one now.

One in which I'm going to cream Ella in the stairs run.

0 Wisecracks:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counters
medical assisting schools