Tales of a Ninth-Grade Molly

I'm Molly-- a nice Mormon girl who tries hard not to wear ugly pants. If you're feeling masochistic, entrench yourself in my tame, frustrated, fry-eating existence.

Friday, Sept 6 2005 12:15 pm

I'm sitting here with Marsie and a huge pile of french fries. You can get like a pound of french fries for a dollar at the school cafeteria, and everything else is way overpriced. Fried zuchini, for instance, costs a dollar twenty five.

Who thought of that, fried zuchini? Why not fry something worthwile, like cheetos. Or mozzarella cheese sticks. Or potatoes. As in fried potatoes. As in french fries.

I know what my new food staple is.

Marsie thinks I'm disgusting.
IN a way, I don't blame her.

ANyway, we're planning what to do this weekend. We have to do this way in advance, because we are both from the boonies and our parents require a lot of psychological preparation to be willing to drive us.

WE have almost decided to go window shopping in Bluffdale City. Which isn't a city, it's more of a town. Or actuallly, more like a couple of streets with builings on them. But oh well. We take what we can get.

it is very unlikely that our parents would drive us to sacramento, where the real window shopping is.

0 Wisecracks:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counters
medical assisting schools