Tales of a Ninth-Grade Molly

I'm Molly-- a nice Mormon girl who tries hard not to wear ugly pants. If you're feeling masochistic, entrench yourself in my tame, frustrated, fry-eating existence.

Thusday, Sept 12th, 1pm

My lungs are about to exit through my esophagus.

Esophagus-- isn't that a smart sounding word? I'm such a smarty.

No, really, it was because I just colored it purple-- on the biology workbook handout, of course. Wanna know another cool world? Alveoli.

I think all of mine are popped, or something. I have this terrible chest cold and my ragged breathing and constant sneezing is scaring the small boy in front of me. Well, serves him right. Nobody should be trying to grow a peach-fuzz moustache.

I'm sooooo miserable... I'm going to have to get out of ski practice today, which would normally make me really happy, except I know that the ski coach will lecture me for a solid half hour about the color of my urine.

Sigh.

I guess I'm going to have to be a tenor in choir today.

0 Wisecracks:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counters
medical assisting schools