Tales of a Ninth-Grade Molly

I'm Molly-- a nice Mormon girl who tries hard not to wear ugly pants. If you're feeling masochistic, entrench yourself in my tame, frustrated, fry-eating existence.

Friday, Sept 13, 10:17 am

bliiiiiissss! Guess how late I slept in this morning? Heh heh. This being sick thing has it's perks. It'd be just about perfect if I didn't feel like my head was about to explode.

And mom had to leave, too-- I feel so abandoned. Stupid visiting teaching. Why do moms have to go visiting teaching anyway? It's not like they don't all visit and teach each other every Sunday when they go to relief society, or sit in the little room with their screaming babies. I KNOW they aren't listening to the talks in there-- every time I go in to find mom after the meeting there are like seven moms in there and they're all yakking away.

And mom scolds me for hanging out in the hall with my freinds after sacrament meeting and being late for sunday school. Heh.

Well, mom's gone. Hmmm. Maybe I can sneak into the living room and catch a quick episode on TLC-- usually they have something really good, like the Wedding Story.

0 Wisecracks:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counters
medical assisting schools