Tales of a Ninth-Grade Molly

I'm Molly-- a nice Mormon girl who tries hard not to wear ugly pants. If you're feeling masochistic, entrench yourself in my tame, frustrated, fry-eating existence.

7:00 PM

ohhhhh, moms. They're soooo wonderful to have around when you're sick. I walked in the door today and tried to tell mom why I rode the bus home instead of staying for ski practice, and she took one look at me (OK, well. I think actually she was tipped off by the fact that I sound like humphrey bogart with an adenoid problem) and immediately started fussing in the most wonderfully hot-melaluca-bath-chicken-soup-electric
-blanket-with-lots-of-coedine way.

I just coughed up something sort of purplish-- I think it might be part of my frontal lobe. Maybe I'm sneezing up all the grey matter that stores my knowledge of algebra, and I'll fail all my tests for the rest of the semester. Then they'll have to put me in the remedial math class, and I'll never get into byu, I'll just go to the community college and hang out in the choir room wearing a jimi hendrix t-shirt and mediocrely playing my guitar for the rest of my life.

Except I don't have a guitar. I'm not that cool.

I think this cough syrup is getting to me.

0 Wisecracks:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counters
medical assisting schools