Tales of a Ninth-Grade Molly

I'm Molly-- a nice Mormon girl who tries hard not to wear ugly pants. If you're feeling masochistic, entrench yourself in my tame, frustrated, fry-eating existence.

11:16 pm

Top Ten Wierd things that my teachers have done:

10) My elementary math teacher told my mom that I was doodling psychotic drawings on the edge of my paper and sent me to the school psychologist. Ok, so I was bad at drawing. Rub it in, why don't you, Mrs. Elton.

9) My eight grade history teacher flicked boogers at people.

8) My sixth grade english teacher had us build grahm cracker houses as an english assignment. She brought in a big vat of frosting and several boxes of grahm crackers every day and we'd mostly eat them.

7) My sixth grade science teacher had us dissect chicken legs. Which he cooked because he was afraid of us contracting salmonella. Hello? Other jr high students are dissecting cow's eyeballs and fetal pigs. I'm sure you can get a much wierder disease from exposure to raw cow eyeballs than you can from dissecting Tyson chicken thighs.

6) My seventh grade history teacher one time threw a radio across the classroom and ran out of the room crying. Ok that was partly our fault... we liked making her mad. But still...

5) My seventh grade science teacher broke a yardstick across his desk once. ANd he made us do pushups for him when we ticked him off. He was from the military. He had a loud voice and an australian accent. He was scary.

4) My fifth grade teacher always had two students come up to massage her shoulders when she started feeling "tense".

3) Same teacher- had a total of seven gerbils, three rabbits, a turtle and two mice in her classroom as "class pets" at one time.

2) My second grade teacher wore bleached jeans and tie dyed shirts and played the guitar, and taught us war protests songs.

1) The urine thing. Nothing can be wierder than that.

0 Wisecracks:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counters
medical assisting schools